What is MakeLinx?
MakeLinx is a solution for Generating Leads from LinkedIn. The theory behind MakeLinx stems from The Breadcrumbs Strategy. MakeLinx plays an important role in your sales and marketing lead generation tactics.
How do I pay for a subscription or update my subscription?
Just head over to https://www.makelinx.com/payment
What requirements are there to use MakeLinx?
How do I use MakeLinx?
After you have signed up for an account and installed the MakeLinx Google Chrome Extension you will receive an email with a instructions to help you get started. If you need any assistance after that please reach out via our Support Page.
Are there any limitations to using MakeLinx?
When we talk about limitations with MakeLinx use, there are a few topics:
- MakeLinx Subscription Plan
- Depending on your MakeLinx Subscription Plan you will be limited by the # of daily views, and access to other features like the Leads Dashboard and Boost Features.
- LinkedIn Search Results and Profile Views
- LinkedIn limits search results to 1000 regardless of what the total result number shows
- LinkedIn has a soft limit of about 1000 profile views (exceeding this limit can cause a service disruption) **See MakeLinx Views**
- MakeLinx Views
- Because of the LinkedIn limitations we have set the max # of profile views to 800. This allows you to manually view any viewbacks or new connections safely. The MakeLinx View Limit can be adjusted down if you would like, just contact us via our Support Page.
- If your saved list is larger than 800 profiles, MakeLinx will remember where it left off. You can start a view on that list the next day to complete viewing.
Can I Edit or Delete a Saved List?
- You may delete any saved list by going to your MakeLinx Dashboard here.
- Editing any part of a list (name, profiles, etc.) is not currently supported with MakeLinx. However, you can click on the name of your list in you User Dashboard, create/edit your search criteria, hit “Save Linx”, collect and then view.
What Happens if my Browser Crashes or Computer Goes to Sleep?
In either case, if you are running a collection or view with MakeLinx, the function will stop or pause so that MakeLinx can pick up where it left off. Just navigate back to the extension and hit start on the function you want to continue with.
I have questions or suggestions.
We love helping our users and we love their feedback even more. Head over to our Support Page and let us know what is on your mind.